mandag den 4. november 2013

Lisa's wardrobe again again



Update September 14. 2014: You can view my wardrobe with this link:

This is my wardrobe link

With this link you can see some of the items I own, and there will often be a link to the item on the Marketplace. When I am in "public mode" you can undress and dress me with the wardrobe, and attach restraints to me and so on. Today I am captured by a Domme, so today you can only see what I have.

I have been advised to order my wardrobe differently, but reordering is a huge task and I am not yet sure how to do a better job.

Tags

 The first view is confusing because all the tags are displayed, so I recommend a click on the minus which will easily let you browse the tags.




Click minus



 What you want to see would probably wear a tag starting with a letter, whereas the signs are categories.

Folded tags view


Tags starting with " are creator names
Tags starting with * are general categories
Tags starting with < are colors
Tags starting with [ are brands

Categories unfolded

 I only have a few general categories with a star tag:
- BDSM
- clothes
- latex
- maid
- pony
- sissy

BDSM is an interesting category *squirms*, and I have not yet had time to add all I have to the wardrobe, so just ask if you wish me to wear something which is not there.

You can select "All" or "Any"

For example if I want to find some red latex to match what I am wearing I use selection mode "All" and the tags *latex and <red>, which will only give me red latex.



Once a privately owned toy















2 kommentarer: