tirsdag den 29. juli 2014

I am free again!

I am free again!

Yesterday I was unlocked and set free again.
I missed my freedom ... I am always torn between wishing to be free and wishing to be controlled.

Well, my freedom may not last long because I cannot help dressing up with restraints and keys out, hi hi.

And also there is an arrest warrant out for me from Pandora's Police ... ugh ...
"Offense(s) (RP) :
I am an innocent girl if it was not for my addiction to push buttons. I simply can't help pushing when I see a button. So consequently I have set off numerous fire alarms, drawn numerous emergency brakes on trains, ... and so forth ... people got harmed at some occasions but I had to run off, so I am not sure how badly."
 I think it would be for the best if I were placed in mittens.

Today I will enjoy my freedom and then tomorrow I will probably set my wardrobe back to public access.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar